PhoneDog Media ExclusiveDo you want a social network that can truly improve your real-life?
PhoneDog Media is providing a sneak peek to iM5 - the "Do It" Social Network. See the video
Many of you out there are probably wondering – like we all have been – when we might be able to expect some of the goodies we’ve been hearing about lately that are coming to T-Mobile. Thanks to a trusted tipster, we’ve got some serious information here regarding phone release dates through summer. Tentative and subject to change? Sure, and it should probably go without saying that dates can change for any number of reasons, but as of now these dates are correct. So, without further ado, let’s get to the release dates, shall we? We’ll go ahead and list the known phones with codenames first. They’re right after the break…
- “Blade” (Sidekick 2009) – May 13
- HTC “Maple”/”Snap” – July 1st (contrary to earlier speculation, this seems to confirm a T-Mobile variant)
- HTC “Rhodium”/Wing II – July 22nd (also known as the Touch Pro 2)
- HTC “Sapphire”/”Magic” – TBD. Sorry folks.. we’ll keep you posted (a.k.a. G2)
- Sony Ericsson “CS8″ – June 24th (8mp camera? Is this the Android device they’ve been talking about?)
- Nokia 1661 (prepaid) – April 29th (We know, a week later than previously mentioned. But you know the wait will be SO worth it. No… really… it will be… )
- Samsung T349 (prepaid) – May 6th
- Samsung T239 (prepaid) – May 13th
- Samsung T559 – July 15th
- Samsung T469 – July 15th (just a simple two-tone gray, apparently)
- Samsung T749 – July 22nd (2 colors for this one: red/orange and two-tone gray)
- Samsung T659 – August 19th
So… excitements? Disappointments? Sound off!