The iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and Apple Watch Series 4 are now available from T-Mobile. Most versions of the new iPhones are in stock, but some of the higher capacity models are slightly backordered. It’s a similar story for the Apple Watch 4, with some models in stock while others are backordered with estimated shipping dates as far back as November 7th through December 31st.
Here’s how T-Mobile’s pricing for the new iPhone and Apple Watch models breaks down:
iPhone XS EIP
- 64GB: $279.99 down, $30 per month, $999.99 full retail
- 256GB: $429.99 down, $30 per month, $1,149.99 full retail
- 512GB: $629.99 down, $30 per month, $1,349.99 full retail
iPhone XS JOD
- 64GB: $279.99 down, $26 per month, $999.99 full retail
- 256GB: $429.99 down, $24 per month, $1,149.99 full retail
- 512GB: $629.99 down, $21 per month, $1,349.99 full retail
iPhone XS Max EIP
- 64GB: $379.99 down, $30 per month, $1,099.99 full retail
- 256GB: $529.99 down, $30 per month, $1,249.99 full retail
- 512GB: $729.99 down, $30 per month, $1,449.99 full retail
iPhone XS Max JOD
- 64GB: $379.99 down, $25 per month, $1,099.99 full retail
- 256GB: $529.99 down, $23 per month, $1,249.99 full retail
- 512GB: $729.99 down, $20 per month, $1,449.99 full retail
Apple Watch Series 4 40mm EIP
- Aluminum: $0 down, $20.83 per month, $499.99 full retail
- Stainless Steel: $171.99 down, $22 per month, $699.99 full retail
Apple Watch Series 4 44mm EIP
- Aluminum: $0 down, $22.08 per month, $529.99 full retail
- Stainless Steel: $221.99 down, $22 per month, $749.99 full retail
There is a $0 down option for the 64GB iPhone XS on EIP that’s available for “super well-qualified customers”.
As a reminder, T-Mobile is offering a couple of special deals on the new iPhone models. Customers who buy an iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus can get $700 off another iPhone when they buy both phones on EIP ad add a line. The second phone must be of equal or lesser value. Also of note is that the $700 will come in the form of 24 monthly bill credits. This offer is open to new and existing customers.
T-Mobile is sweetening the deal for T-Mobile One customers. Subscribers on a T-Mobile One plan with two or more voice lines who get this iPhone deal and add a line can get an additional voice line for free. This offer will be available through September 24th.
Finally, T-Mo is offering up to $300 offf the purchase of an iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus via rebate when you buy one of those devices and trade in an iPhone that’s in good condition and fully paid off. The list of devices eligible for trade-in looks like this:
- $300 offer value: iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8
- $200 offer value: iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- $100 offer value: iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
The iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max offer several upgrades, including faster Face ID unlock, improved photography with features like Smart HDR, and a new Apple A12 Bionic processor. Also of note is that the iPhone XS Max offers the largest screen of any iPhone to date, packing a 6.5-inch Super Retina OLED display with a resolution of 2688×1242.
One other feature of the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max that’s worth pointing out is that they’re the first iPhones to support T-Mobile’s 600MHz LTE. This coverage reaches farther and is better at penetrating buildings than mid-band LTE, and it’s now available in more than 1,250 markets.
So, did you get an iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, or Apple Watch Series 4 today? If so, share your first impressions with us!