T-Mobile said last week that it’d have more deals coming throughout this month, and today it delivered.
Starting this Friday, November 22nd, T-Mobile is offering a free iPhone 11 or iPhone XR, or up to $700 off an iPhone 11, 11 Pro, XS, or XS Max. The discount will come via monthly bill credits, and customers can get up to four free iPhones with this deal.
Customers interested in taking advantage of this iPhone deal must activate a new voice line and trade in a qualifying iPhone. The models that will receive the max value include the iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, and XS Max.
T-Mo will also offer a free iPhone 8 or up to $450 off an iPhone 8 Plus with monthly bill credits when you add a line and trade in a qualifying iPhone, if you’re a person who hates notches.
On the Android side of things, T-Mobile will offer up to $300 off a Google Pixel 4 or 4 XL as well as the OnePlus 7T with trade-in. To get this deal, you must have or activate a line to be used with your new phone, buy your phone on a monthly payment plan, trade in a phone, and remain active and in good standing.
T-Mobile says that customers taking advantage of the Pixel 4 trade-in offer can save up to $300 via a one-time trade-in credit and 24 monthly bill credits. Here are the devices eligible for trade-in for the Pixel 4 and their values:
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S9 series, Galaxy Note 9, Pixel 3a and 3a XL, Pixel 3 and 3 XL
- iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8 series, Galaxy Note 8, LG V40, LG G7, OnePlus 5, OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 6, Pixel 2 and 2 XL
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7 series, Galaxy S6 series, Galaxy Note 5, OnePlus 5T, Pixel and Pixel XL
Meanwhile, T-Mo says that customers taking advantage of the OnePlus 7T offer can save up to $300 via a one-time trade-in credit and Virtual Express Prepaid Mastercard. Within 30 days of your purchase, you can visit T-Mobile’s promotions website to upload your receipt and submit for your rebate using the code ONEPLUSTRADE300.
Here are the devices that are eligible for trade-in toward the OnePlus 7T and their values:
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S9 series, Galaxy Note 9, Pixel 3a and 3a XL, Pixel 3 and 3 XL, OnePlus 7 Pro
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8 series, Galaxy Note 8, Pixel 2 and 2 XL, OnePlus 5, OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 6, LG V40, LG G7
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7 series, Galaxy S6 series, Galaxy Note 5, Pixel and Pixel XL, OnePlus 5T
T-Mobile’s Magenta Friday deals also include discounts on the Apple Watch. Customers who buy an Apple Watch Series 3 or Series 5 can get $200 off a second model of equal or lesser value. To get this deal, new customers must activate both watches on new smartwatch lines, while existing customers must add one smartwatch line.
Finally, T-Mo is rolling out a Bluetooth speaker deal. The Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 6 speaker will be available for $199.99, which is $279 off its normal asking price.