Following today’s Galaxy Note 10 event, the new Samsung flagships are now officially available for pre-order from T-Mobile.
T-Mobile is selling the Galaxy Note 10 with 256GB of storage and the Galaxy Note 10+ in 256GB and 512GB options. The Note 10 and 256GB Note 10+ are available in Aura Glow, Aura White, and Aura Black color options, while the 512GB Note 10+ is only available in Aura Black.
Here’s how T-Mobile’s pricing breaks down:
Galaxy Note 10 256GB
- Equipment Installment Plan: $0 down and $39.59 per month for 24 months
- JUMP! On Demand: $121.99 down and $35 per month for an 18-month lease
- Full Retail: $949.99
Galaxy Note 10+ 256GB
- EIP: $149.99 down and $39.59 per month for 24 months
- JOD: $199.99 down and $38 per month on an 18-month lease
- Full Retail: $1,099.99
Galaxy Note 10+ 512GB
- EIP: $249.99 down and $39.59 per month for 24 months
- JOD: $245.99 down and $40 per month for an 18-month lease
- Full Retail: $1,199.99
T-Mobile is running a couple of deals on the Note 10, including a pre-order offer that’ll get you up to $300 off a Note 10 when you trade in an eligible device. You can read all of the details about those deals right here.
If you decide to pre-order a Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+, let us know which one you get!