Time for another Un-carrier Amped move? Yep, time for another.
T-Mobile just revealed its newest Un-carrier Amped announcement, which is a new family plan that offers two lines with 10GB of 4G LTE data for each line at a price of $100 per month. Each additional line can get 10GB for $20 per month. If you sign up for a fourth line before Labor Day on September 7, though, you can get that fourth line for free. That means four lines with 10GB of 4G LTE data each for $120.
This new family plan also includes all of the Un-carrier goodies that you’ve come to know, like Music Freedom, Data Stash, and the recently-announced Mobile Without Borders. You’ll get unlimited talk, text, and data with each line as well.
A few other tidbits regarding this new family plan:
- It’ll launch in stores and telesales on July 15, and will be available online in the coming weeks
- It’s a limited time offer
- If you’ve got a line that needs more than 10GB of 4G LTE data each month, you can bump it up to 20GB for an additional $10 per month
- All 10GB of 4G LTE data is available for tethering usage
- Current customers can migrate their lines to the new plan
It’s also worth mentioning that if you’ve got a promo plan that you don’t want to get rid of, you can add Mobile Without Borders to it for an additional $10 per month. So if you’re signed up for the plan that includes two lines with unlimited 4G LTE data, you can add Mobile Without Borders to it for $10 more.
T-Mobile’s new family plan launches tomorrow, July 15.