Despite sunsetting its T-Mobile Tuesdays app, T-Mobile continues to offer rewards via its T Life app. But in addition to this, the Un-carrier recently rolled out a new rewards program called Magenta Status.
As the Un-carrier says, Magenta Status gives customers perks from brands they love. These perks include the following:
- Premium Hotel Deals & Experiences: T-Mobile customers now get access to a special discounted rate with Hilton. With Magenta Status, customers can get 15% off across Hilton’s 22 leading hotel brands worldwide, from Hampton to Curio Collection by Hilton, Waldorf Astoria and more. To top it off, when they sign up, T-Mobile customers get automatically upgraded to Hilton Honors Silver … through March 31, 2025 … across more than 7,500 properties. Silver benefits include things like free Wi-Fi, a fifth night free on reward stays, all-inclusive spa discount and more.
- Refuel or Recharge on Us: Returning a rental car to the airport is now a breeze — just drop it off and go — and skip the hassle and last-minute stops! T-Mobile customers don’t have to worry about filling up the gas tank at Dollar or recharging their Electric Vehicle (EV) at Hertz before returning it. Simply drive past the gas or charging station, show up at the airport and drop off the keys. This is a deal so good it can’t be found anywhere else. And it’s available at nearly ALL airports across America.
- $5 Movie Tickets: T-Mobile customers now get a $5 movie ticket for everyone on their account to one of the best new major motion pictures … EVERY. SINGLE. MONTH. Guaranteed … all year long. That’s just $20 for a family of four, saving customers more than 50% on the average movie ticket. This month, customers can use their ticket(s) on the highly anticipated release of “Bob Marley: One Love”, coming February 14.
- More Entertainment: The Un-carrier is turning the dial to 11 on live entertainment, and customers now get 25% off tickets to some of the hottest shows at Live Nation amphitheaters and select clubs and venues, all year-round. That means incredible deals on more than 8,000 shows spanning over 120 venues nationwide. Plus, T-Mobile Concert Perks is expanding to give customers additional access to specially-priced tickets to thousands of shows nationwide. In total, that’s over a million discounted tickets customers can score each year from T-Mobile.
- More Thanks with T-Mobile Tuesdays: T-Mobile customers will keep getting the same great exclusive discounts and freebies they know and love from T-Mobile Tuesdays, like savings on gas every week through the Fuel Rewards Program® at Shell, and there’s more … with a customer-favorite, Little Caesars freebie now available every freakin’ Tuesday. Which is a free Crazy Combo (that’s eight buttery garlic flavored bread sticks, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and served with Crazy Sauce®) with a pizza purchase, to start, with more on the way.
- New Benefits, New App: Introducing T Life, a brand-new app to make it easy for T-Mobile customers to keep track of their perks, VIP benefits, T-Mobile Tuesdays and more. Available on Android and iOS and rolling out to all customers as an automatic update to the T-Mobile Tuesdays app.
- Leading Value in Wireless: Magenta Status encompasses all the VIP treatment above, on top of all the other unbeatable perks many T-Mobile customers can get … like access to amazing streaming benefits with services like Apple TV+ on Us, Hulu on Us, Netflix on Us and free MLB.TV, free in-flight Wi-Fi to stay connected at 30,000 feet and more. And, this is on top of ALL the freebies from T-Mobile Tuesdays and wireless service with America’s leading 5G network.
The new VIP program gives its customers an annual value of $1,500 per year. If you’re already enjoying these things, you’ll love the discounts you get.
According to the Un-carrier, the rewards program will launch on February 13th. A new commercial announcing this customer appreciation program will air during the Super Bowl on Sunday.
You can read more about the VIP program here.