Today’s the day that T-Mobile’s Magenta Friday deals go live, but those aren’t the only new offers that T-Mo has rolled out.
T-Mobile is now offering discounts on Apple’s iPhone XS and XS Max as well as the Google Pixel 3a and 3a XL. Spotted by users on Reddit, the iPhone XS sales start at $250 off its original price while the Pixel 3a deals start at $150 off.
Here are the discounts that T-Mo has available:
- iPhone XS 64GB: $0 down and $31.25 per month, $749.99 full retail ($250 off)
- iPhone XS 512GB: $99.99 down and $31.25 per month, $849.99 full retail ($500 off)
- iPhone XS Max 64GB: $99.99 down and $31.25 per month, $849.99 full retail ($250 off)
- Pixel 3a 64GB: $0 down and $10.42 per month, $249.99 full retail ($150 off)
- Pixel 3a XL 64GB: $0 down and $13.75 per month, $329.99 full retail ($150 off)
As of this post, all four phones are in stock and ready to ship from T-Mobile’s online store.
While the iPhone XS and XS Max aren’t the latest Apple flagships, they’re still well-specced devices that ought to serve most everyone well for a while. Plus, getting $500 off the 512GB version of the iPhone XS is a pretty nice deal for anyone who wants to carry a ton of music, videos, or games everywhere they go.
And then there’s the Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL, which are affordable ways to get the high-quality camera found in the Pixel 3 as well as guaranteed updates through May 2022.
Are you thinking about jumping on any of these deals?