If you’re thinking about taking advantage of T-Mobile’s OnePlus 6T trade-in promotion, you’d better act fast.
T-Mobile has revealed that its OnePlus 6T offer will end November 8. The support page for the deal previously listed its end date as “TBA”, but it’s now been updated to show that the offer will end tomorrow.
As a reminder, this deal will get you $300 off a OnePlus 6T via 24 monthly bill credits. You’ll need to buy a OnePlus 6T on EIP, activate it on a postpaid T-Mo plan, and trade in a qualifying device to get this deal. The phones that are eligible for trade-in are:
- Apple iPhone: 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy: S6 series, S7 series, S8 series, Note5, Note8
- LG: G6, G7, V20, V30, V30+
- Google: Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL
- Motorola: Z2 Force, Z2 Play, Nexus 6
- OnePlus: One, 2, 3, 3T, 5, 5T, 6, X
Have you taken advantage of T-Mobile’s OnePlus 6T promo yet? If not, will you be trying to get it before the offer ends tomorrow?