T-Mobile launching BOGO deals on Apple, LG, and Samsung phones on June 1st
The official start of summer is getting close, and to celebrate, T-Mobile is kicking off a Buy One Get One sale this Friday.
Starting Friday, June 1st, T-Mobile is launching BOGO deals on 13 phones from Apple, LG, and Samsung. To take advantage of these offers, you’ll need to buy your two new phones on EIP. You cannot mix and match brands, but you can mix and match two phones from the same brand.
- Buy one, get one on iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPhone 8 (64GB)
- Buy one, get $700 off on iPhone 8 (256GB), iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X
- Requires port-in from a non-T-Mobile provider to one of the phone lines that purchased a device and trade-in of a qualifying device.
- Money back through prepaid card rebate.
- Buy one, get one for LG G6, LG V30, LG V30+, and LG G7 ThinQ
- No porting or trade-in requirements. Receive monthly bill credits for your second device.
- Buy one, get one on Samsung Galaxy S9
- Buy one, get $720 off a Galaxy S9+ and Galaxy S8 Active
- Activate two new lines for new customers or at least one new line for existing customers on a qualified rate plan to be used with the new devices. Receive money back through monthly bill credits.
T-Mobile says that these deals will be available for “a very limited time”.
UPDATE: I’ve gotten more details on the upcoming BOGO deals from T-Mobile and have updated the post with that information.