UPDATE: T-Mobile has now revealed that it’ll begin selling Apple’s new iPad Pro models on Tuesday, June 13th.
Both the 10.5-inch iPad Pro and 12.9-inch iPad Pro will be offered by T-Mobile online and in participating stores. Both versions are available with 64GB, 256GB, or 512GB of built-in storage as well as Space Gray, Gold, and Silver color options. The 10.5-inch model will also be available in Rose Gold.
Here’s how the pricing for each of the new iPads breaks down:
10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 64GB: $59.99 down and $30 per month for 24 months ($779.99 full retail)
- 256GB: $159.99 down and $30 per month for 24 months ($879.99 full retail)
- 512GB: $359.99 down and $30 per month for 24 months ($1,079.99 full retail)
12.9-inch iPad Pro
- 64GB: $209.99 down and $30 per month for 24 months ($929.99 full retail)
- 256GB: $309.99 down and $30 per month for 24 months ($1,029.99 full retail)
- 512GB: $509.99 down and $30 per month for 24 months ($1,229.99 full retail)
The new 10.5-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro include Apple’s A10X processor, which is touted as having 30 percent faster CPU performance and 40 percent faster GPU performance compared to the A9X chipset that’s in the previous generation 9.7-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro models.
Both of the new iPads also have a ProMotion display with 120Hz refresh rates, with the 10.5-inch model having a display resolution of 2224×1668 and the 12.9-inch model offering a resolution of 2732×2048. Also included in each model is a 12-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization, a 7-megapixel front-facing camera, Touch ID, 3.5mm headphone jack, and four speaker audio. The full spec lists for both models can be found here.
If you’re wondering which LTE bands these new iPad Pro models include support for, they are bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, and 41.
Are you going to pick up either of Apple’s new iPad Pro models?