Not too long ago, we got hold of information regarding some of T-Mobile’s holiday season sales. In particular, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S5 were both due to be discounted by $100. That deal is now active, along with others on T-Mobile’s holiday deals page.
Currently, several handsets have been given generous discounts:
- Samsung Galaxy S5 – $150 discount on original retail price – Now $509.52 ($21.23/mo on EIP)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – $100 discount – Now $416.88 ($17.37/mo on EIP)
- LG G3 – $48 off with code G3DEAL – $550.80 after discount
- Sony Xperia Z3 – $48 off with code Z3DEAL – $582 after discount
- HTC One M8 for Windows – $48 off with code M8SAVE – $537.60 after discount
- Samsung Galaxy Avant – $48 off with code AVANTDEAL – $182.40 after discount
- Nokia Lumia 635 – $48 off with code LUMIADEAL – $120 after discount
- LG Optimus L90 – $68 off with code L90DEAL – $100 after discount
These discounts join the free tablet offer for now available to new and existing customers to make a competitive Black Friday offering by T-Mobile. Of all of them, it’s the Galaxy Note 3 deal I find the most compelling. Just over $400 for one of the best smartphones released last year. It may not be the most recent model of Sammy’s flagship phablets, but at $416.88, it’s incredibly tempting.