T-Mobile’s newest additions to their Monthly4G lineup are now alive and online. Starting today, October 16th T-Mobile is introducing three brand new additions to their already popular Monthly4G lineup.
- A new $60/month plan featuring Unlimited Talk, Text and Unlimited Web (first 2GB of data at 4G speeds)
- A new $30/month T-Mobile.com/Wal-Mart only exclusive plan featuring 100 minutes, Unlimited Text and Unlimited Web (first 5GB of data at 4G speeds)
- A new prepaid Pay-by-the-Day plan featuring $3, $2 and $1 plans
- $1 = 10 cents per minute with unlimited text, no data
- $2 = Unlimited Talk, Unlimited Text and Unlimited 2G speed data
- $3 = Unlimited Talk, Unlimited Text and Unlimited Data (first 200MB per day at up to 4G speed)
As a quick reminder, the $30/month T-Mobile plan is only available from T-Mobile.com and Wal-Mart.
With the addition of these new Monthly4G offerings, T-Mobile is certainly looking to expand the depth of their Monthly4G lineup with plans that attract both heavy data and heavy voice users all without the worry of a contract. The addition of these plans provides T-Mobile with a host of offerings that by all accounts, looks to have something for everyone.