PhoneDog Media ExclusiveDownload iM5, now available in the App Store and Google Play
. iM5 is a PhoneDog Media backed Social Platform to inspire real-life action through the crowdsourcing of ideas. See the video
First and foremost, TMoNews has not fully confirmed this. Our lack of commitment and confirmation on this subject may also stemming from our disbelief that T-mobile plans on being leading the wireless industry, an event rarely seen. Other carriers which will remain unnamed seem to follow the business strategy of ‘lead and hope,’ while T-mobile has always seemed to ‘follow and do it right the first time.’ The tables have turned it seems. Coming Q4 of 2008, T-mobile will lead the wireless industry by releasing the HTC Dream, the first Android handset ever. We should have more information for you shortly. Here is what we know now:
- 3 inches long, 5 inches wide
- Will feature a full touch screen, with a swivel screen which reveals a full QWERTY keyboard.
- Unlike the Iphone, the Dream will not only be touch sensitive, but touch-time sensitive.
- The phone should be a full media phone, have easy access to YouTube, and let users view and edit documents.
Quick Recap. Confirmed:
- An Android Handset will be released by T-mobile in Q4 of 2008
- The first Android Handset released will be the HTC Dream