If you’re using a OnePlus 3T on T-Mobile, you’re going to want to keep an eye out for a new update that’s now rolling out.
OnePlus today announced a new OxygenOS 3.5.4 update for the OnePlus 3T. The update is especially notable for T-Mobile customers, as OnePlus touts that it includes optimizations for the T-Mobile network.
Other features of this OxygenOS 3.5.4 update include optimizations to reduce lag when the OnePlus 3T’s battery falls below 5 percent, bug fixes, and more. Here’s the official changelog from OnePlus:
- Optimizations for US-TMO Network
- Optimizations to Reduce Lag when Battery is below 5%
- Optimized Bluetooth Connectivity for Mazda Cars
- Optimized Battery Saving Mode: GPS and Orientation Preferences will be restored when Battery Saving Mode is closed.
- Fixed Flashlight Usability Issue in WhatsApp
- Increased System Stability
- Implemented Various Bug Fixes
While OnePlus hasn’t gone into detail about the T-Mobile optimizations that this update includes, it’s still good to see OnePlus working to improve the experience of using the OnePlus 3T on T-Mo.
This update is going out in stages, so only a small group of OnePlus 3T owners will see it today. The rollout will spread farther in the coming days.
Are you using a OnePlus 3T on T-Mobile? If so, how has it been treating you?