T-Mobile’s previous support doc had indicated that a maintenance update for the HTC One S would begin rolling out this morning, with an optional manual update for anyone not willing to wait for their over-the-air turn. As of 2pm, T-Mobile has updated the support doc and removed the manual download option, leaving only the Over-the-Air update, which will arrive sometime between June 4th and July 7th. There doesn’t seem to be any changes to the content of the update itself, only the delivery method. So, if you’ve checked for the update since this morning, you can stop doing that now.
- Android version 4.0.3 / Software version 84.531.2 710RD – Current version
- Android version 4.0.3 / Software version 1.84.531.2 710RD
- Updated 6/4/12
- Resolves goodbye splash not appearing when powering off due to low battery.
- Resolves voicemail indicator not appearing while using Wi-Fi calling.
- Improvements to Wi-Fi Calling
- Improvements to camera stability
- Resolves signal fluctuation.
- OTA update
- Device is running Android version 4.0.3 / Software version 1.53.531.76 710RD
- Device software is not rooted
- More than 50% battery life
- Data connection
- 350 MB available memory (File size of update is 24.2 MB)
- Android version 4.0.3 / Software version 1.53.531.16 710RD