Since it’s been a little slow on the news from these past few days, I’m switching gears for a brief moment from news and wondering how you delivered your Happy Valentine’s message today. It’s on my mind as T-Mobile actually went as far as to put a poll on their Facebook page and with a little over 10,780 votes tallied as of this writing, the results are surprising.
T-Mobile asked “How will you share your Valentine’s Day message of love?” This is how the responses are breaking down:
- 5,748 said via Sweet Text Message
- 1,237 said via Loving Phone Call
- 508 said via Thoughtful Picture Message
- 268 said via Traditional Card
- 135 said via Social Media Message
- 1,487 said All of the Above
- 1,400 said No Message this Year
Me? I left a card for her to find this morning, texted when I woke up and waited for her to call on a break. I’m not sure I’d be brave enough to start Valentine’s Day off with a text message, not unless I want to enjoy a bad nights sleep on the couch. Just kidding honey if you’re reading this. So…on this Valentine’s Day, how did you deliver your message?