HTC Sensation 4G owners get a bit of good news today as T-Mobile begins pushing out an OTA update upping Sensation 4G devices to Android 2.3.4. Bringing a host of improvements this update will be a typical staggered rollout with all customers expected to receive the update by September 18th. While the T-Mobile support forum says “late September” we’ve been able to confirm that the rollout is expected to complete on September 18th. So what does Android 2.3.4 bring?
- Software stability
- Improved battery life
- Improvements to Trace dictionary
- Improvements to screen responsiveness
- Improvements to video playbook
- Improvements regarding device reboots
- Improvements to icon pixilation
- Improvements to Wi-Fi connection
- Improvements to screen/photo resolution
As always you can check on your device to see if the update is already waiting by hitting About phone>HTC Software updates>Check and follow the on screen prompts if available.