First of all, if this is truly a Samsung produced teaser video, whoever chose the music needs to be fired. Immediately. Whoever got approval to use the rumored (and we emphasize complete rumor here) specs, needs a raise. We urge these specs are rumor only for the moment (did we mention they are rumored) with no way of verifying but if they are true, they are pretty great.
- Android OS 2.3 Gingerbread (upgrade 3.0 Honeycomb)
- 3D Display after upgrade to 3.0 Honeycomb. I’m not sure what kind of 3D display, really… will it be glasses-free?
- NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor
- Gorilla Glass screen
- Back camera: 8mp, 1080p video, Dual LED flash. Front camera: 3mp
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v3.0
- USB Port
- 64 GB Internal Memory, MicroSD Slot, 1024 MB RAM
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Barometer
- 7″ 2048×1200 Super-AMOLED (Plus?) Display
No word on when or if we might see this one come stateside but with MWC around the corner and word that T-Mobile has set the current model Galaxy Tab to end of life, perhaps we’ll see this one on Magenta soon!