Well I’m not gone yet so I’m going to keep you guys guessing on how many more articles go up today before I take off. That or I just want to get as much done before I leave so I can enjoy the beach! Either way, I’m sure you guys won’t mind! So please, forgive the shortness of this article as I am focused on the info at hand rather than witty remarks that I KNOW keep you all coming back!
More after the jump!
- Launch date is still penciled in for November 10th
- Advanced Responsive Touch Screen with Widgets-This has a large
color touch screen that responds to the touch of a fingernail, a
fingertip, or a stylus, and can be adjusted to match your customer’s
individual touch pressure. Your customers can touch, drag and drop,
tilt, maneuver, and modify menu items by moving their finger across
the screen. The phone also has Widgets – small icons that provide
fast access to the items they use most often.
- 5 Megapixel Camera, with video capture and playback, 4x digital
zoom and settings for scene modes, resolution, and effects, plus a
- High-Speed Internet with HTML Browser-This enables your
customers to view full HTML web pages, visit their favorite sites, and
get their downloads through T-Mobile’s 3G network.
- Assisted GPS Navigation (AGPS)* provided by Telenav. This will
also give turn by turn directions with automatic re-routing. **Free for 14 days, then $9.99 a month
- QWERTY Keyboard-When your customers compose a text message,
tilting the phone to a horizontal position displays the QWERTY
keyboard, while holding the phone in the vertical position displays the
- No corporate email/Supports Yahoo, AOL, Gmail etc via E-mail Client
- In the box: Travel Adapter, Ear Bud, 1 GB microSD card expandable to 16 GB, and Data Cable.
- Size: 4.12” x 2.10” x .5”
- Display: 1.61” x 2.64” LCD
- 5hours talktime, 300 hours standby
- Those without a data plan will have limited (whatever limited means) access to tzones and no access to the full html browser, the data plan is required for the AGPS with telenav
- NO WIFI, NO UMA!!!
- Customers should have a Data Add-on feature of $24.99 or $34.99 to optimize the web capability of this handset.
- A Data/Messaging Add-on feature of $14.98 or higher is required to qualify for the mail-in rebate.