Well it’s about time as we can say we have absolutely, positively, confirmed specs for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus before the debut happening in just under 30 minutes. The really good news? The press release going around the room right now in Hong Kong has a T-Mobile compatible version on the sheet with the necessary AWS bands. That’s good news…as we await carrier announcements during the event beginning in just under 30 minutes.
- 4.65″ 1280×720 HD Super AMOLED screen
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor,
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1GB of RAM
- 16 or 32GB internal memory
- 1750mAh battery
- 5 megapixel camera with “zero shutter lag”
- 1080p video 30fps
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera for video calling
- Bluetooth 3.0
- USB 2.0
- 8.94mm thick and 135grams
- HSPA+ compatibility with US versions arriving in November
Stay tuned to the live event happening on YouTube.com/android just 28 minutes from now!