As Hurricane Florence begins to make its way to land, T-Mobile has made an announcement to help keeps its customers in affected areas stay in contact with loved ones.
T-Mobile is now offering free calling, texting and data to customers in the path of Hurricane Florence who are not already on an unlimited plan like T-Mobile One, Simple Choice, Simply Prepaid, or MetroPCS. The area codes included with this offer are:
- North Carolina: 252, 336, 704, 828, 910, 919
- South Carolina: 803, 843, 864
- Virginia: 276, 434, 540, 571, 757, 804
- Maryland: 240, 301, 410, 443, 667
- Georgia: 229, 404, 470, 478, 678, 706, 762, 770, 912
Pay As Your Go and postpaid plans without data will only receive free talk and text.
T-Mobile doesn’t say how long this offer will be valid, but it’s good to see it extending free calling, texting, and data to all of its customers so that they can stay in contact with friends and family without having to worry about limits, overages, or anything like that.