PhoneDog Media ExclusiveDo you want a social network that can truly improve your real-life?
PhoneDog Media is providing a sneak peek to iM5 - the "Do It" Social Network. See the video
Black Friday weekend is over, but Cyber Monday is here and T-Mobile has extended a few of its offers. Available online only, you can now get the following handsets for $0 down:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – $25.50 x 24 monthly payments ($612 – down from $708)
- 16GB iPhone 5s – $25 x 24 monthly payments ($600 – down from $649)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 – $21 x 24 monthly payments ($504 – down from $600)
- LG G2 – $25 x 24 monthly payments ($600) – Save $48 with code G2PROMO
- Sony Xperia Z – $19 x 24 monthly payments ($456 – down from $504) + free Sony Bluetooth Speaker.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 – $18 x 24 monthly payments ($432 – down from $482)
- HTC One – $23 x 24 monthly payments ($552 -down from $602) + free Beats urBeats earphones worth $100
If you’re after an iPhone 5s, you’ll be glad to know that both the 32GB model and 64GB model have been dropped by $50. 32GB will cost you $99 up front, the 64GB will be $199 up front. Both subject to 24 monthly payments of $25.
Nice to see that not only is the upfront cost going down, the overall cost for the handset has been dropped by around $50 on each of the features handsets. The question now is: Which are you going for? Personally, $0 down and $96 off the Note 3 looks quite tasty.
To check out the deals and/or order, head on over to T-Mobile’s Cyber Monday offers page.