PhoneDog Media ExclusiveDownload iM5, now available in the App Store and Google Play
. iM5 is a PhoneDog Media backed Social Platform to inspire real-life action through the crowdsourcing of ideas. See the video
I guess there was a good reason after all for T-Mobile to remove their current Windows Phone 8 lineup. At an early morning media event in London, Nokia announced the Lumia 925, a Lumia 920 successor of sorts with a “sleek, metal-finished design, new AMOLED display to make it possible to view content from more angles, and new features and advances in our PureView imaging technology for capturing clearer, sharper pictures.” It’s safe to say that with the release of the Lumia 925, T-Mobile customers longing for a true flagship Windows Phone 8 smartphone on the “UNcarrier” will now have exactly that.
Pricing and availability are still unknown, but T-Mobile has already posted their registration page at http://explore.t-mobile.com/nokia-lumia-925. Hit the Nokia link below for a full rundown of the Lumia 925 and all that it has to offer.
- 4.5″ AMOLED WXGA 1280×768 display
- 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory
- 8.7 megapixel camera with Optical Image Stabilization
- 1.2 megapixel front-facing camera
- 2000mAh battery
- Award-winning PureView technology, Carl Zeiss optics and six physical lenses. The Nokia Lumia 925 lets you capture the great moments, day or night. And the beautifully crafted design will turn heads wherever you go.
Nokia Smart Camera:
- Spend less time planning the shot. Nokia Smart Camera mode lets you take a burst of photos, and then go back later and choose the story you want to tell.
Control The Shot:
- No more random people walking through your scene. The Remove Moving Object feature in Nokia Smart Camera lets you erase unwanted details to get your picture looking just the way you want.
Put A Smile:
- Get everyone at their best with the Change Faces feature in Nokia Smart Camera, which lets you combine your favourite expressions from a series of shots into a single perfect group photo.
- Powered by Windows Phone 8, the Nokia Lumia 925 comes packed with great smartphone features. Work on the go with MS Office, enjoy free tunes on Nokia Music and discover the city around you with HERE Maps.
T-Mobile is excited to continue building on our partnership with Nokia and Microsoft by bringing customers another exclusive device – T-Mobile’s flagship Nokia Lumia 925. T-Mobile’s first LTE Windows Phone 8 device introduces a thin, lightweight metal design and features a large 4.5” PureMotion HD+ display with the latest Pureview™ Camera innovation with an advanced 8.7MP camera. The Nokia Lumia 925 will also come with an extensive catalogue of Nokia services such as the HERE suite of integrated location and navigation services and Nokia Music1. The premium 4G LTE smartphone provides a beautiful and durable device that will help keep customers connected on T-Mobile’s blazing-fast nationwide 4G network.
For those customers interested in the Nokia Lumia 925, they can register at http://explore.t-mobile.com/nokia-lumia-925. Additional Lumia 925 details, including availability and pricing, will be shared at a later date.