Samsung’s unveiling Part 2 of their “Premium Suite Upgrade” for the Galaxy S III, with a host of new features and a brand new 3:32 video clip showing it all off. The release of Part 2 comes a few days after Samsung teased part 1 with a 4 minute video clip showing off a completely separate list of features. Clearly, Samsung wants to put the “Premium” in “Premium Suite” with a nice list of additions including:
- Paper Artist: You can make a picture like a pop artist. Change the moods of your pictures whenever you want.
- Camera, Low Light Shot: It’s always tough to take pictures in dark places. So the Galaxy S III with Premium Suite has a Low-Light-Shot function. Get your hands on one and check out the difference!
- Camera, Best Face: The problem with group pictures? Somebody always, ALWAYS blinks. Well, Best Face is your solution to that. Best Face takes 5 consecutive pictures and lets you choose the best face for each person among those shots.
NEW FEATURES AND BETTER ACCESSIBILITY
- Easy Mode: For first-time smartphone users and/or those who are really really, well, lazy. This function helps you set up the most five frequently used widgets on the home screen, so you don’t have to be tired of looking everywhere to find those apps.
- Sound Balance: You can adjust the balance of volume one each side of earphones.
- Setup Wizard: After turning on your cell phone, you can see the accessibility menu right away on the screen.
- Camera Easy Snap: With ‘talk back’ and ‘face detection’ on your settings menu, the Galaxy S III tells you how many faces it can detect on the camera preview.
There’s still no word on the whom or the when as it pertains to carrier support, so right now we’ve got two videos to work with, but not much else. Hopefully, T-Mobile will be eager to get this released for its Galaxy S III customers and we would welcome such a release with open arms.
Samsung Global Tomorrow