Update: T-Mobile has altered the support document to reflect a change in the date, now June 4th through July 7th.
The HTC One S is set to receive a software update beginning June 4th which T-Mobile is billing as “improving software stability and resolving open issues with the device.” There will be two ways to receive the update, the Over-The-Air (OTA) update will arrive anytime between tomorrow, June 4th to July 7th. The Manual Download can be achieved by going through the phones settings menu to try to pull the update to the phone. To grab the update manually, go to Settings > About phone > Software updates > Check now and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Android version 4.0.3 / Software version 84.531.2 710RD – Current version
- Android version 4.0.3 / Software version 1.84.531.2 710RD
- Updated 6/4/12
- Resolves goodbye splash not appearing when powering off due to low battery.
- Resolves voicemail indicator not appearing while using Wi-Fi calling.
- Improvements to Wi-Fi Calling
- Improvements to camera stability
- Resolves signal fluctuation.
- OTA update
- Device is running Android version 4.0.3 / Software version 1.53.531.76 710RD
- Device software is not rooted
- More than 50% battery life
- Data connection
- 350 MB available memory (File size of update is 24.2 MB)
- Android version 4.0.3 / Software version 1.53.531.16 710RD