This is your friendly reminder for T-Mobile’s “New Year, New Phone” sale going on now through Sunday, January 8th. Did you already forget the special offer? “All smartphones and select Mobile BroadBand devices in T-Mobile stores will be available with a new down payment of $49.99 or less, when purchased with a qualifying new Unlimited Value Plan.”
Thinking about picking up a phone? See if you qualify:
- New activation and add-a-lines
- Any Classic, Legacy, or existing Value Plan customer qualifies for this promotion
- There are no contract or handset tenure requirements
- Standard migration fees apply for customers switching to Value
- 2-year contract required
- Must activate or upgrade to Unlimited Value Plan with qualifying data feature
- Variable data requires: Smartphones (2GB) or 42Mbps Superphones (5GB)
- Qualifying Rate Plans: Unlimited Value Family Plan, Unlimited Value Single Lines and AAL (Must have unlimited minutes add on feature)
- Any webConnect Value rate plan of 2GB Or higher
Are you stuck on your Classic plan but thinking about adding another line? Check out your local T-Mobile Retail Partner Store for a special Classic Plan offer.
We’ve got all the details for you: here, here and here.