PhoneDog Media ExclusiveDownload iM5, now available in the App Store and Google Play
. iM5 is a PhoneDog Media backed Social Platform to inspire real-life action through the crowdsourcing of ideas. See the video
It’s been a long time since we’ve heard any mention of T-Mobile’s “Refer-a-Friend” program but now it’s back under the spotlight as the Monthly4G referral offer ends January 8th. So how does all this work?
- Sign up at this link: Sign up
- Invite your friends to join T-Mobile via social networks and email
- When a referral of yours activates a new qualifying T-Mobile product or service, you and your friend are eligible for gift cards
Referring friends who sign up for either a 2-year contract or a Monthly4G plan can earn both of you up to $250 in T-Mobile gift cards. Those gift cards will go awfully well with that next phone purchase you’re eyeing.
Current Customer Instructions:
- Sign up for Refer-a-Friend
- Refer friends via social media and email using referral links, which are valid for 90 days.
- Within 45 days of your first referral, update your Refer-a-Friend profile with
your T-Mobile® phone number.
Referred Customer Instructions:
- After you’ve been referred by a current customer, sign up for Refer-a-Friend.
- Activate a qualifying T-Mobile product or service within 30 days.
- Update your Refer-a-Friend profile with your new T-Mobile phone number and start referring your friends and family.
Refer a friend to T-Mobile and earn some money toward that next phone you want? Sounds like a good deal to me.