PhoneDog Media ExclusiveDownload iM5, now available in the App Store and Google Play
. iM5 is a PhoneDog Media backed Social Platform to inspire real-life action through the crowdsourcing of ideas. See the video
T-Mobile just announced their newest promotion, the #FindTheElf Twitter promotion offering you a chance to win $1,000 and a Galaxy S II smartphone. So how do you win?
- Follow @tmobile on Twitter
- Decipher the elf’s tweeted clues
- Go to the correct T-Mobile store
- Find the elf
- Tweet “I found the Elf” to @TMobile using the #findtheelf twitter hashtag, this must be a public tweet and not a direct message
- Win (hopefully)
So how will you know which locations to keep watch on? Well T-Mobile made it easy by posting it up in the contest rules and regulations.
- New York, New York on Wednesday, December 7th, 2011
- Los Angeles, California on Wednesday December 14th, 2011
- Atlanta, Georgia on Friday, December 16th, 2011
During each Promotion Period a one (1) clue will be Tweeted from the @TMobile Twitter account about which of the T-Mobile® retail locations in that City the T-Mobile® Elf (“Elf”) presently can be found. The Elf will be wearing Holiday clothing with a T-Mobile badge.
Read the full contest rules for all the details.