PhoneDog Media ExclusiveDo you want a social network that can truly improve your real-life?
PhoneDog Media is providing a sneak peek to iM5 - the "Do It" Social Network. See the video
Hey Seattle fans, want to win a $1000 this weekend? T-Mobile is challenging all Seattle area iPhone users to a speed test against the Galaxy S 4G with $1000 prize. T-Mobile is so supremely confident in their HSPA+ network when tested against the AT&T (ironic right?) 3G network. The challenge will run from Friday April 29th to Sunday May 1st. iPhone 4 owners will have to beat the Galaxy S 4G two out of three times (download speeds only) in order to win the prize. So where can you get your challenge on? Check out the store listings below and read on for all the rules and regs.
Speed Challenge Locations
1527 6th Avenue
Aurora Ave N & 135th St
13242 Aurora Avenue
45th & Stone Way
1216 N. 45th Street
NW 85th St & 15th Ave NW
8355 15th Avenue NW
Lake City Way NE & NE 125th
12513 Lake City Way NE
401 NE Northgate Way
1012 Bellevue Square
(formerly Loehmanns Plaza)
3720 128th Avenue SE
BOTHELL & REDMOND
Bothell & 208th St
20804 Bothell Everett Hwy
Redmond Town Center
7521 166th Avenue NE
The Speed Challenge Requirements
1. Speed challenge offered 4/29/2011 through 5/1/2011; subject to change. First come, first served. Participating locations only.
2. Limit one speed challenge per person.
3. Participants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the 50 U.S. states or D.C.; iPhone models used on the AT&T or Verizon Wireless network (and not over Wi-Fi) only.
4. Participants must agree to complete a T-Mobile survey / information form.
5. Participants must download a free speed test Application specified by T-Mobile; standard data charges apply.
6. Speed challenge consists of three tests of the Galaxy S 4G versus the iPhone based solely on download speeds as measured by the Application; participants will be eligible to receive $1,000 if their iPhones are faster in two out of the three tests.
7. Successful participants must provide contact information; affidavit of eligibility and a liability release may be required.
8. $1,000 provided in form of check; allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. All applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the recipient. If check is returned as non-deliverable or participant is not eligible, $1,000 will be forfeited and T-Mobile will have no further obligation.