Eagerly waiting for the price on the Blackberry Curve 8900 to go down? The wait is over because thanks to T-Mobile and RIM (Research In Motion) you can now send in your old phone and get $50 off toward a new Blackberry Curve series model. Yes that includes the Curve 8900, Curve 8520, and Curve 8320. More details after the jump!
Here’s how it works:
- Print, bookmark, or email yourself this e-coupon so you have it handy.
- Buy and activate a BlackBerry device with T-Mobile – either online or at any retail location.
- Go online to www.recyclerebates.com/tm-rim and use the promo code fliptoablackberry for access.
- Fill in some info about your old phone and print out a free shipping label.
- Send in all of the below items before November 18th, 2009 (letter must be post-marked prior to November 18th, 2009).
- The old phone.
- A copy of the UPC code from the box of your new BlackBerry smartphone.
- A copy of the invoice/receipt from the purchase of your new BlackBerry smartphone.
Tip: Ask the sales rep to make copies of these before you leave the store!
- Once the old phone is received, we will mail you a check for a minimum of $50*.
Note: Please pack up your old phone carefully with lots of padding – when we receive it, it must be in the condition you specified on the website or you will not get the $50*. Additional terms and conditions on request. LIMITED-TIME OFFER ENDS NOVEMBER 18th 2009
PRINT E-COUPON HERE
Visit Flip To A Blackberry for full terms and conditions