Noah from Phonedog is at it again, this time he is piecing together information regarding the possible launch of the Sidekick 2009 at CTIA in April and the alien landing at Roswell. Before we bring you the details of his little connect the dots game, we should give a little more detail on the *3.2 megapixel camera* direct from the boys at hiptop3 who are all over the details on this upcoming qwerty bad boy.
- It will take photos up to a resolution of 2038 x 1536, meaning 3.2 megapixels.
- There’s a flash, so those grainy shot-in-the-dark photos will be possible.
- There is a new auto-focus feature, so you shouldn’t have to use the jewelry loupe/magnifying glass trick to get up close shots of things.
- Video recording sounds like it’s set to 15 frames per second for now. But might be possible for 30fps.
- You will be able to upload directly to MySpace, Photobucket, and YouTube
- It will support geotagging
Ok, on with the Noah from Phonedog theory!
T-mobile has officially begun hyping up a series of Concerts beginning in San Francisco celebrating the 2009 Grammy awards. What device sponsors this concert series, you guessed it…the T-mobile sidekick. Sidekick 2009 rumors have been heating up for the last month and with CTIA, the biggest mobile event in the US starting just two weeks before the concert series kickoff its handily a perfect time to launch and hype a trademark device.
So Noah, is connecting the dots, putting forth the belief that there is little chance that T-mobile would sponsor a concert series with last years models sidekicks. The only viable explanation is that sometime in that time-frame, we can expect to see a brand new sidekick. So Noah is asking to get your “hype suits” on, say a little prayer, do a little dance and hope that we will actually see the unveiling of a new sidekick in the beginning of April.
What do you guys think? Sound off!